This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost Easter! The year is just flying by!
Every year I struggle with thinking of ideas of what to put in my kids Easter baskets. I like to have a good mix of smaller and bigger things to make the basket look full without going overboard (which to be honest – I tend to do anyway!)
Here’s a list of great things to include in a toddler’s Easter basket:
Non-Food Easter Basket Stuffers
- Sidewalk Chalk – Another thing that can be used with the nicer weather!
- Coloring Book & Crayons – All little kids love to color!
- Easter Books – There are some really cute ones!
- Legos– There are some really cute small sets that are perfect for an Easter basket!
- Arts & Crafts– Easter themed or not – these are always a hit!Toy Cars– Small cars or matcheboxes are the perfect size for an Easter basket!
- Stuffed Animals – I love to include one in each Easter basket!
- Rain Boots– A perfect accessory for a rainy spring!
- Dress Up Dolls
- Puzzles– Melissa & Doug puzzles are perfect for an Easter Basket!
- Easter Shirt
Food Easter Basket Stuffers
- Chocolate Bunny – This is almost a must have in your Easter basket!
- Jelly Beans – Another Easter staple
- Cadbury Mini Eggs these are one of my favorites!
- Easter Peeps
- Easter Themed Snacks – Annie’s has bunny shaped snacks and usually other brands have some as well!
Hopefully this helps with filling your little ones Easter Basket! Happy Easter!
Enjoy this post? Save it for later!