This post may contain affiliate links.
It’s hard to believe that it’s almost Easter! The year is just flying by!
Every year I struggle with thinking of ideas of what to put in my kids Easter baskets. I like to have a good mix of smaller and bigger things to make the basket look full without going overboard (which to be honest – I tend to do anyway!)
Here’s a list of great things to include in a toddler’s Easter basket:
Non-Food Easter Basket Stuffers
- Sidewalk Chalk – Another thing that can be used with the nicer weather!
- Coloring Book & Crayons – All little kids love to color!
- Easter Books – There are some really cute ones!
- Legos– There are some really cute small sets that are perfect for an Easter basket!
- Arts & Crafts– Easter themed or not – these are always a hit!Toy Cars– Small cars or matcheboxes are the perfect size for an Easter basket!
- Stuffed Animals – I love to include one in each Easter basket!
- Rain Boots– A perfect accessory for a rainy spring!
- Dress Up Dolls
- Puzzles– Melissa & Doug puzzles are perfect for an Easter Basket!
- Easter Shirt
Food Easter Basket Stuffers
- Chocolate Bunny – This is almost a must have in your Easter basket!
- Jelly Beans – Another Easter staple
- Cadbury Mini Eggs these are one of my favorites!
- Easter Peeps
- Easter Themed Snacks – Annie’s has bunny shaped snacks and usually other brands have some as well!
Hopefully this helps with filling your little ones Easter Basket! Happy Easter!
Enjoy this post? Save it for later!
5 thoughts on “21 Toddler Easter Basket Stuffers”
I’m sure kids will love a basket with these stuffers! 😉 But I have to admit, from all these, I love the Tshirts the most!
Great ideas for easter basket stuffers. I love the books and puzzles especially.
These are great basket stuffers! I always try to go for non-candy stuffers. Thanks!
What a great list! I have been trying to figure out what to put in my daughters basket because I don’t want to over do it. I love the bubbles and an Easter book!
These are great Easter basket ideas! My kids would love them all! I love to add edible and non edible items as well!